Why Join TAG?
· Be an advocate for the library among peers.
· Create library programs and advise on the collection.
· Gain valuable volunteer experience for school or church.
· Looks good on resumes and college applications.
· Make new friends and have fun!
What is Expected of Teen Advisory Group Members?
· Attend regular meetings and programs.
· Be an active and positive participant in the group.
· Attend the teen programs we plan.
· Volunteer time or service to the library to help our Teen Services program and the library system as a whole.
Interested in joining? Ask for the forms at the Reference Services desk at any MPHPL location or download and print the forms using the link below and bring them to the next TAG meeting.
TEEN ADVISORY GROUP MEETING DAYS/TIMES:
Check out our September-November program guide for upcoming TAG meetings!