Why Join TAG?
· Be an advocate for the library among peers.
· Provide input on teen programming and assist in preparing crafts/goodie bags for PreK and Elementary programs
· Gain valuable volunteer experience for school.
· Looks good on resumes and college applications.
· Make new friends and have fun!
What is Expected of Teen Advisory Group Members?
· Attend regular meetings and programs.
· Be an active and positive participant in the group.
· Attend the teen programs we plan.
· Volunteer time or service to the library to help our Teen Services program and the library system as a whole.
What do TAG members do?
· Prepare crafts and/or prize bags for children's programming.
· Make suggestions for future teen programs and help with the preparation of the programs.
· Volunteer time or service to the library by assisting with teen and children's programming. Examples include...
- Creating and leading activities for at least one lock-in annually.
- Assisting with special children's events during Spring Break and Summer.
- Halloween Carnival for children during our annual Spooky Saturday celebration.
· Provide suggestions for new teen books/manga.
TEEN ADVISORY GROUP MEETING DAYS/TIMES:
The Teen Advisory Group is currently on hiatus from regularly scheduled meetings. Individual virtual TAG volunteer opportunities are available! For those interested in learning more, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite to the Teen Advisory Group Discord server.
TAG BOOK REVIEWS: